Wednesday, October 11, 2006

*cryy*
wat i can do now is juz 2 cryy...
theres nth else i can do...
my eoy results r nt up 2 my xpectations lor...
reali lehx...
all the results suxx
JUZ SUX...
i can possibly tell myself tt i did well...
i cried u noe..
in skol
durin recess...
bcos of my hist results...
vivian n jing yin gt such gd results..
wat abt mi...
GONE... tis is the word 2 describe mi
IM GONE...
mi juz feel like cryin lor...
especially durin recess...
bt i dun dare... vivian asked mi nt 2 cry
n her actions... waaa... damn funny lor...
i kept laughin n cryin...
bt once i reach hm... i feel like cryin again...
i disappointed my parents..
they hoped tt i can gt in the top 10
top 10...
i thot i can do it..
bt now i noe i cant
now im worried of el...
my el sux u noe.. worse den my hist
i juz tink tt im goin 2 fail...
reali lorxx
tis time de el.. i find it quite diff lehx...
bt other pple dun seem 2 find it diff..
haizx.. now wat i can do is 2 pray
pray 4 my el
pray tt i can pass...
pray tt i can gt at least 50
pray tt i can gt the marks xpected...
pls help mi pray too...

No comments: