Saturday, December 23, 2006

these few daes r sososo sianzx
gt 2 do hw everydae.. >.<


anyway...
mi went out wif my gor 2dae
went 2 white sands
x)
my gor wanted 2 go 2 watsons first
bt i 4gt where it is
hehes...
so went 2 More Than Words first, which is at the 3rd st0rey, i tink
den i rmbed where the watsons is(at the 1st storey)
so we went 2 watsons
bt aft tt we went bak 2 More Than Words again...
so we went up den down, up den down
*dia0oxx*
lolss...
den we went bak 2 tm
n my gor bought mi my christmas present
a pink round pigg
so cute la
lurve it!!
thanks gor!!
x)
n we went 2 arcade
played The Lost World
x) fun la
hahs
n we continued 2 shop 4 other presents
went 2 century square
den bak 2 tm
den went 2 century square again...
-.-


reached hm at abt 6+pm
n i hav been watchin tv until now
don hav the mood 2 do hw la..
bt still managed 2 do s0me
hehes...
hmmm...
mi goin continue wif my tv show
gonna blog other daes ba
byes~

No comments: