Monday, June 11, 2007

i haven been bloggin f0r days
n i have nt even touch the com f0r days..
wanted 2 use..
bt forgot..
n its diff 4 mi 2 FORGET 2 use the com nowadaes ok..
cos its real borin at home. >.<

my presents!!
(:
& i wanna thanks those who gav mi presents n their wishes...
<33s!!!

anyway...
i went out wif fiona b4 my bday
went kb0x-ing at cineleisure
n fi0na bought mi a piece of cake
its nice (:
THANKS FIONA!
x)
went 2 bishan after tt
didnt want 2 play arcade
bt fiona wanted
so i played
its fun la..
hees
fiona played the game machine
yes.. i did ask her to play
bt if she could control herself
she wouldnt hav been tempted..
so its nt my fault!!
x))


















tis is the pooh tt fiona tried 2 gt... its cute laa (:
























n tis prevented pooh fr0m being brought h0me by fiona

had fun the last few days
its time 2 do my hw 4 the nxt few days
>.<

No comments: