Thursday, November 29, 2007

woke up at 12+
was real real real tired~
bathed, and went down to the coffee shop nearby with my gor gor for lunch.
went home aft tt, den bus-ed to tm to meet mama.
went mini toons
and i showed mama the pigglet(:
hohos~
tried telling her tt i want.
bt her only reaction is 'waste money'
== sian diao~
den my mama said go ice lemon tea to tk a look,
and she pronounced 'i lemon tea'
so i told her,
me: is ice lemon tea.
mama: ya la, ice lemon tea la.
me: den ni jiang i lemon tea.
mama: dui ma, i lemon tea ar..
me: is ice lemon tea~
-.-
&i was like, ok.. forget it~

walked around, and bought 1 slipper at dmk.
den went bus inter to tk bus
&i was walkin walkin walkin..
den deres this man, tink around 40+ yrs old ba,
i passed by him,
he looked at me
or shld i say he stared at me at a close dist can~
i dono why..
stupid~

mama said shes gonna buy me the wallet from wallet shop for me
hohos~
she better rmb wat she said
xDD

i miss honey~

No comments: