Friday, December 14, 2007

I LOVE MAMA TODAY!!!
((x
tm-ed jus now
had lunch, and walked around.
&mama bought me the pouch the the wallet from wallet shop.
*YAYS*
nt really a pouch actually..
nt sure too =/
bt im goin to use it to put my hp...
and the wallet, wanted to buy the same as laopo de.
bt bought another one instead.
anyway,
THANKS MAMA~!!!
(:

bought 2 t-shirts from s&k aft tt.
den went to watsons.
my mama bought perfume, and i bought plasters.
transparent plasters~
tts wat written on the box
o.O

went to ntuc
mama wanted to use the points collected to change for the soup ladle
bt deres no more i tink~
so bus-ed to cc
changed for the soup ladle
&homed.

mama suggested tt mayb we go play badminton one day
and she claimed tt she can play better den me
o.O
so lets see when the day comes
hohos~

i love you, honey dearie.

No comments: