Friday, February 15, 2008

say YAYS~
cos im back to blog now
was lazy to blog laaa~
xD

anyway, ytd was VALENTINES/FRIENDSHIP DAY
went to class with mabel
&everybody were like busy giving chocolates~
o.O
&laogong came to my class to giv me my present
hohohs~
passed him his too~
and also laowei they all de(:

went century square aft school.
with laogong, sab and hwee san.
bought tickets for AH LONG PTE LTD
&the movie was soso funny can~
LOL
went lovely land aft tt.
laogong bought me another present
xDD
den went to popular, ate dinner&homed(:
wanted to walk home
laogong suggested taking taxi
BUT no taxi~ o.o
so he pei-ed me walk
reached the bus-stop near my house.
he taxi-ed hm, i walked hm. ((:
























&these are my valentines day presents((:
heres a BIG BIG THANK YOU to those who gave me.
xD
























and thank you laogong~
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH(:


school was alright today.
mabel, laowei and mich had amaths re-test
so waited for them with laogong in class.
meet sab aft tt, put bag in canteen
den went bedok for lunch
pei-ed laogong back to his house dere with laowei
den rushed back to school,
for BRP @ BRP
and mdm tay said tt laowei's a joker~
hahahs
tm-ed aft the walk.
dinner-ed, homed.

i miss ytd~

No comments: