Wednesday, April 16, 2008
































thanks vivian, mabel, sab, mich, sheauyun, shafiq, leongbing, silin, celeste, zhenci
(sorry if i left out ur name)
&thanks for the tags.
thanks alot for asking me to cheer up..
thanks alot for cheering me up
i will try to get over,
even though i know its difficult..
)':


i hold my tears when i say your name,
but the pain in my heart is still the same.
although i smile and seem carefree,
the one who misses you the most is still me..

thanks alot for everything you did for me in the 12 months,
thanks for giving me the happiness which i never had before.
and sorry for giving you so much unhappiness..

be friends may be better i think,
at least you will be happier..
even though i'm not

&i miss the times we spent together..
='

No comments: