Wednesday, May 21, 2008

UPDATES~!!!
:D

18th May o8

i went to make new specs!
:DD
and the person dere said tt one of my eyes is long-sighted
another is short-sighted
o.O
she even drew out the eyeball for me,
and told me usually light rays focus on the retina
bt for me, one focus in front of the retina
another behind the retina~
bt i forgt which is which ==
anyway, went popular aft tt
bought books ((:
walked around, and my papa bought a camera-less hp for my gor,
for him during army~
hohohs!
my papa is GREAT!
:D
aft tt, homed.

19th May o8

stayed at home the whole day,
did hw, hw and still hw~

20th May o8

career guidance day~
went to the hall for talks
den went to do the oscar ting~
and one of the jobs suitable for me is VISUAL MERCHADISER(:
i dono wats tt laa, bt it seems interesting xD
&&i tink if im going poly,
i may be takin hospitality&tourism management, or retail&hospitality design
MAYBE~ (:
and my grp won the prize for the quiz ting,
SO, our beloved grp member LAI SHEAUYUN went up to receive the prize
hahahs! we kept laughin okay~
she was acting as if she won the prize at first
and in the end, we really did
LOL!

21st May o8

todays real real hot!
mt intensive until 1, continued lessons aft tt
nth much actually((:

No comments: