Thursday, June 26, 2008

todays school was quite alright(:
was dismissed before 0245,
so me, vivian, mich, mabel and jiayin rushed out of school.
o.o
bus-ed to bedok inter,
& bought a birthday cake at prima deli for Lai Sheauyun~ (;
went sinma to buy my clip,
den went pizza hut to find sheauyun, chiou looi, weiting and jiamin.
we wanted to give sheauyun a surprise laaa
so went in pizza hut quietly,
mich hold the cake, and jiayin lighted the candles.
me mabel and vivian still squat dere,
cos we scared sheauyun will see us =/
hahahs!
&&sheauyun was really surprised when she saw us~ (i tink)
*CHEERS!* :DD
sang bday song for her,
den vivian went off first.
me mabel mich and jiayin had lunch dere.
&tt mich was damn funny~~
the way she ordered the food and said 'thank you' to the waiter made me laugh laaa~
LOL!
ate and stayed dere till 4+,
den 69-ed home(:

&lastly,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE SEXY LADY, LAI SHEAUYUN! :DD
&good luck to those having oral tmr(;

No comments: