Monday, July 14, 2008

UPDATEEEEEEEES! :DD

12th july o8
bugis-ed with vivian, vivian's mama and sis, and sab.
went to temple first,
den burger king-ed and OG-ed.
shopped around,
trained back to tm nxt.
dinner-ed at foodcourt, and homed(:
&&&i dropped my hp at tamp inter~!
i put it in my pouch, but i forgt to zip.
and it dropped straight on the ground~
the screen went flat on the floor laaa!
心痛!
>"< 13th july o8
tuition-ed in the morning.
lunched, den spent the rest of my day doing hw.
&i dropped my mp3 laaa~!
>"<
i put the pouch on my lap, and the mp3 on the pouch.
den when i stand up, i forgt everything,
so the mp3 dropped. ><
lesson learnt: i must put my things in a pouch, and zip the pouch, so that my things wont drop out~ o.o

14th july o8
woke up in the morning,
and my hands were sosososo itchyyyyy! ><
mosquito bites~ o.o
so my mama went searching the room for mosquitoes~
hahahs!

&lessons today were as usual.
had chem remedial till 3+
homed aft tt((:

No comments: