Monday, December 29, 2008

HELLO PPLE! ;DDD

tm-ed today with mabel, san and sab
lunch-ed and mrt-ed to bugis.
&FOR THE VRY VRY FIRST TIME,
mich wasnt as late as usual~ :D
went bugis street nxt(:
searched for mich's bday present, den went to starbucks.
drank mocha frappe :DDD
went paya lebar aft tt to collect my pay
waited for super duper long okay~
stupid! ><
bus-ed to tm den,
and my mama called me on the bus
(conversation in chinese)
mama: how much you gt for ur pay?
me: $250
mama: huh? $350?
me: nonono, $250
mama: orh, $350~
me: NO. two five zero!
mama: ya la, three five zero~
(i was alr kinda pek chek at tt time)
me: $250 LAAA!
mama: why so little~?
me: cos i work at bhg de pay haven take
mama: orh, still gt gst all these den total up~?
OMG! i was like ==

nvmd, reached tm, called vivian and mama
den went to buy one jacket at i.p zone
*smileeeeeee*
dinner-ed, &homed(:

vivian is currently at my house now, staying over~
and we were having fun disturbing shafiq just now
HAHAHS!
sorry shafiq~ xD

mabel's bday tmr.
so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MABEL IN ADVANCE! ♥

No comments: