Thursday, April 09, 2009

Aft staying at home for almost a week since my fever, i finally went out today :D
Marina with vivian.
I love going to marina nowadays.
LOL.
Had lunch at foodcourt + ice lemon tea from subway.
We were super duper full!
Went suntec, and we decided to walk to bugis.
Vivian lead the way, and i followed,
and she went the wrong way o.o
Nvmd, at least we still reached bugis in the end~ :D
Headed to kinokuniya, cos i wanna buy book
Went bugis street aft that, to search for my bag.
Was super hotttttttt! &we went to the (new?)shopping mall beside bugis street
The aircon dere is GREAT!
walked ard, mainly to enjoy the free aircon :DDDDD
took the escalator, thinking it will lead us to the 2nd floor.
(A normal escalator in a shopping mall does~)
But who knows, the escalator goes straight to the 4th floor o.o
Super long escalator okay~
Whoever falls all the way down the escalator is sure to die xDDD
Mrt-ed back to tamp aft that.
Searched for my bag, then went to Tampines 1.
Super duper crowded, thats all i can say.
Went to buy my bag, & home! :DDD


Tag Replies(:

Weishen xD - LOL. Hello! :DDD
Mabel - I realised you didnt pass me my things~ LOL. &I think mich is the most excited one to see you. HAHAHS!
Shafiq - IDIOT! (I think you miss me calling you idiot, cos i didnt do so for a very long time xD). You should go home study! :DDD
Fiona - Hao de, xie xie ning de guan xin~ LOL.

No comments: