Friday, May 08, 2009

One week's over again!
School's quite fun, &our class had a theme on wednesday.
BLACK AND WHITE :DDDDD

















Chien Wan (:






















She took this herself with my handphone!
&i still have other photos of her,
I think one day you will find my handphone full of her photos.
LOL.






















Amelia (:






















Aizhen (:






















Ruby (:






















Zhenyi(:






















Hongyi (:

















Chien Wan & Kimberly (:











































































































1H05! (:


Anyway, more and more projects are coming,
be it group or individual (OMG!)
And don ask me the deadlines for the projects,
i will take quite some time to answer~ o.o
Or maybe its time for me to write down all the projects and their deadlines on a piece of paper.
Easier for me i think. LOL.

Going out with Vivian tmr.
Studying + Shopping for my brother's present.
I know we are hardworking! xDDD

Alright, i shall end here.
Don't miss me too much guys! (I think i've got influenced by Chien Wan)
I'll be back soon! ;D

No comments: