Friday, June 12, 2009

Okay, i just woke up from my beauty sleep.
Was super tired just now. OMG. ><

Wednesday, 10th June 09

Meet Chienwan, Ruby, Aizhen and Amelia at cityhall.
Headed for Hippo Tour next :D
































































































































































Done with our interview and stuffs, &we continued with our RHT project.
Took the Hippo bus again after that to Orchard for a movie.
DANCE, SUBARU! :DDDDDDDD
The movie is supeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Those who haven't watch should watch it. LOL.
Went Xin Wang for dinner after the movie, and i ate my mifen!
I've been craving for it since dont know when, and i kept telling the rest i wanna eat mifen.
I think they were irritated by me on that day. ;DDD






















































































































And and and, they surprised me with a cake! :D































I didnt expect them to celebrate with me.
THANKS DBSE!
I LOVE YOU GUYS! &I KNOW YOU GUYS LOVE ME TOO!
HAHAHA. xDDD
Walked to Heeren next, cos Amelia wanted to buy something at HMV.
Stayed at Heeren for quite some time before going home.
Transferred photos using laptop, took photos there &stuffs.
:DDDDD






































































No comments: