Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Out to study today. (:
Went Expo once again, with Vivian and Michelle. Went there to study too with Sabrina during the weekends.
Managed to study a little. Photos are with Michelle. (;

Vivian came over for dinner yesterday. Used the laptop all the way.
And and and, i went to change her msn display picture to my photo.
LOL. Almost everyone was asking her about it last night. Hahahs.
And we video call with Michelle too. :D

























Took photos using webcam with my brother after that.
My Daddy joined in too after a while. :DDD






































































































&before i end off this post,

















Photo taken on Friday. <3s :D

Okay, I'm off to do my things.
Bye people!

No comments: