Saturday, September 19, 2009

I wanted to upload the photos taken on last Monday(7th Sep), in fact, i've already uploaded all the photos.
But only after that then i realised most of the photos turn out to be pixelated(I don't know why).
Sooooooooo, forget it! :D

Anyway, had my POM supp paper this afternoon.
I only got to know about it on Monday, when the revision lecture was even over! o.o
So yeah, didn't really study much, and i won't expect good grades from it too.
Went for APEC training on both Monday and Wednesday.
Both trainings were kind of boring, especially Monday's.
It was totally like lecture. Even usual lectures last for an hour or two, this lasted for around 6 - 7 hours! Omg.
Celebrated Aizhen's birthday(in advance) at Downtown East on that day too.
Headed to Bugis after that (:




































Taken by Amelia. LOL. :D

And and and, I saw this super cute file today!






















Damn cute rightttttttttt?
It simply shows the contrast between me and Vivian!
Hahaha! :DDD

Okay, 2+ am now, it's time to sleep.
Goodnight people (:

No comments: