Friday, October 09, 2009

SA orientation on Wed! It wasn't as bad as what I've thought. Everything turned out to be kind of fun :D
The orientation was held at TAS, so we met up at Harbourfront early in the morning before going over to Sentosa.
Play games, amazing race, water bombs etc. I think almost everyone got splashed by water during the orientation. LOL.
Went Vivo for dinner after that. Slacked around and went home. (:
And I've got sunburn after this orientation! My face, head and even my ear! ):






































































Was having a really bad stomachache last night. Damn pain, and I couldn't get to sleep.
So went to see the doctor in the end, and the total bill added up to $81. o.o
I didn't even know seeing a doctor after midnight is soooo expensive okay. Just the consultation fee already costs me $65.
Heart pain. I spent $81 just like that. ):
Moreover, I wanna save money for the handphone which I'm deeply in love with.
SONY ERICSSON SATIO! :DDD













































I love the red one! SUPER NICE RIGHT?
I'm waiting for it to be out :DDD

And I can't load my barn buddy! ><

No comments: