Saturday, December 12, 2009

Went out for dinner just now with Michelle and Vivian. Had a good laugh on our way home, all because of Michelle. LOL.
Shall blog about it next time if i can :D

Anyway, it's holidays now. 2 weeks of break, and school is back again.
I've got lots of things waiting for me to do, but I don't know where and how to start seriously. Kinda lazy to start as well. Heh.
And I've been sleeping alot nowadays. Heading to bed only at 2 or 3am, but I won't wake up until it's near lunchtime. :D
It's time to control myself i know, and I guess I got to control my diet too. The amount of food I'm eating these few days is so much more (especially when there's exam). Plus everything in the kitchen are like tempting me. Kit kat, Calbee, Koko Krunch etc.
How can I resist this temptation? Omgggggggggggggg :D

No comments: