Friday, October 22, 2010

2 more days before a new semester at Sentosa officially starts.
Felt kind of glad that I'm actually done with SSM, but I think I miss those SSM days, whereby I'll start worrying on every Tuesdays, waking up super early on Wednesdays and feeling happy after each Wednesday.
Mummy would get up early as well to help me bun + gel + clip + spray my hair, and Daddy would head to work earlier than usual because he has to bring me to school before that.
And not forgetting boyfriend who would wake up early to send me a message as motivation before he gets back to sleep again. <3

Since school is starting soon, I went to ask my brothers to help in preparing me for the new semester by getting me some new clothes and stuffs.
On the very next day, my eldest brother gave me this:


Yes, 2dollars. But in the end he gave me 50bucks this morning! HAHA
So I returned him the 2dollars and kept the 50. He's still a good brother afterall, not mentioning Iphones and aircons. :D


Shall enjoy my weekends before studying comes and take my life away.

No comments: