Sunday, March 06, 2011

Prawning and Movie date

It was our 8th month anniversary on Friday and we celebrated it with the prawns!
3 hours of prawning - it wasn't that boring this time. And Baby tried catching the prawns with these:


ALL THE BLOODY CLAMS.
The clams aren't that effective in seducing the prawns at times, but Baby had 100% confidence in them.
Soooooo, 80% of the time we were using the clams instead of the chicken provided. Didn't want to waste the clams either.


CAUTION: Photos of a handsome guy and a pretty girl ahead :D




And check out my anniversary 'card' for Baby!


I feel so smart and talented because Baby loves it! Hehe
Went to catch a movie yesterday, and we decided to watch the horror movie: My ex haunted lover.

(I wanted to google the picture of the movie and put it here, but the moment I saw those pictures I dropped the idea)

Luckily Baby brought his jacket along, because I spent most of the time looking into the jacket rather than the movie.
I think my braveness level is decreasing as I get older :(

Let's go prawning again ok Baby. It's so fun :D

No comments: