Thursday, September 08, 2011

I have got so much to blog about. Baby just entered the Army today and I'm feeling so empty now, like something's missing in my life. 16 more days to go before I can see him again. Gotta stay strong and stop crying Cassini.
For now I can only wait for his calls every night. Hopefully he has the time to text/call me! And I shall look forward to 10pm everyday because he pre-wrote a blog post for each day (till the day he books out) and they will be published at 10pm for me to read! I must say I miss him so much now urgh :'(

Check out my new giant friend :)
His name is Polky! Polky Tan Xiao Bai - because he's white in color hahaha look at how cute he is hehe

Anyway, I just went on a 3d2n Macau/Hk trip with Baby before he enters the Army. Stayed at The Venetian in Macau. Pretty place :)


Feeling so restless now and I'm gonna go to bed soon, because Baby's not here to chat with me till late night. Goodnight people. I bet your night will be much better than mine :'(

No comments: