Tuesday, October 04, 2011

15th



Happy Anniversary to you my boy!
It's been one year and 3 months since we got together! Guess today's the first time we didn't manage to celebrate our anniversary on the actual day because we're now living on different islands. But it's alright, we have many more months to go and many more chances to celebrate our anniversaries together :)
Thanks boy, for always being there for me every single time I needed you, staying by my side even when I've got tons of pimples on my face and look like a monster, giving me all your attention when I throw tantrums for no reasons, hugging me tightly when the thunder roars late at night and I shrunk up in bed, and all.
Although we can only meet up on weekends now, perhaps this makes us treasure the times we spend with one another even more. I lurbe you Brandon. Shall look forward to Friday for now  :)





**Realized I look more and more ragged since work started. It's stressing me out seriously...


No comments: