Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Treasure

I'm reading my past blog posts now and they bring back all the memories. Started blogging (with the help of Fiona on my blogskin!) with all my weird writing styles 4-5 years back and when I'm browsing through them now,  I feel like laughing at myself. I'm like some alien using all those short-form words. They were in fashion at that time you know :(

But it feels rather good upon looking at those blog posts, because it makes me feel that I've grown up. All my complaints on SSM and exams, I guess school stresses me out too. When I'm schooling I prefer working. When I'm working I prefer schooling. Life's like this, it never satisfies me. But right now I've learnt to treasure what I have. My happy family, lovely friends, current studies and my favorite boy. Not prefect, yet I can't live without these.


Goodnight x 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We've all grown up from the old secondary sch times!