Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Cook

Have been looking through cooking recipes since yesterday and I've gotten the urge to cook a meal out. I admit that I've got no talent in cooking, and I've never cooked something out before except that one time when I tried cooking fried rice at bf's house (not talking about maggi mee though).


Final product! Doesn't look VERY appetizing but bf said it's nice. Ok maybe he's trying to comfort me but his bro said it's not bad too! Hehehe seems like I'm trying to convince myself that I can cook :D
Soooooo maybe the next time when I'm prepared, Imma try cooking a meal out!


Great way in preparing a meal though but nah I won't cheat. I'll cook something out!


And bf will be so impressed w my cooking skills :$


Can't wait for Sat to be here. Prawning and cooking day! Wheeeeeeee~ xo

 (All pictures from google!)

No comments: