Friday, November 02, 2012

Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Some photos from the Halloween party.... 2 weeks ago!

I went w the boy and some of his Army friends! The more number of people, the less scary it is, right? ;D


A photo before we went in! The entire USS looks a little scary from the outside actually. With the dim lighting, smoke everywhere, and the theme of dolls (I HATE DOLLS). But I was so brave when I first went in. Because there were so so so many people in USS that night. Even if someone really comes to scare me there's nothing to be scared, since the ratio of people to the 'ghosts' was like... 100:1? It's just an estimation but I guess you guys get my meaning heheh

I walked around taking photos of the decorations, the dolls displayed etc. Everything was fine until.......  B wanted to take a photo w a clown urgh. He went forward to ask for a photo, while I get ready to snap a photo. And then... I felt like someone was walking towards me. I quickly turned, I didn't see anyone. So I looked down, there's this small female monster-looking person walking towards me. Wth I shouted 'OMG' and quickly squeezed my way out of that spot (I couldn't run because there were too many people). SHE LOOKS SUPER SCARY. But I don't rmb her exact looks because everything happened way too fast.

What's best was that my bf, who told me something like 'I'LL PROTECT YOU DON'T WORRY. WITH ME AROUND, THERE'S NOTHING TO BE SCARED OF' before the start of the party, totally forgotten about me. I think he's attracted to the clown more than to me seriously *Annoyed face*

So from then onwards, I didn't dare to walk around on my own anymore... I felt so timid because the boy's friend's gf didn't seem to be scared of anything at all, including the haunted house :( We queued for one of the haunted houses, for approximately 2h. And I went in w my eyes closed all the way (ok 90% of it. 10% I was looking at the ground)...

But it's alright. Girls are meant to be timid *self-console* :D

A photo of me to end this wordy post! No photos of clowns/monsters etc here, just in case they snatched my limelight hmm


Goodnight xo

No comments: