Sunday, August 03, 2008

wanted to blog ytd,
but was wayyyyy too tired,
so LAZY to blog (x

2nd August o8
went back school in the mornin for phy,
and my eyes were like half-closed? =/
went mac aft phy with mich fazwin philo and brandon.
did maths hw dere((:
philo and brandon went off first aft eatin breakfast.
so me mich fazwin stayed and did our hw.
went to buy MCSPICY aft tt for lunch
:DDDD
fazwin went hm at 11+ 12+(i tink)
me and mich finished our lunch and bused to national library
went to find jiayin and weiting, &continued with our hw.

did all the wayyyyyy till 5+
den i went off first
mrt-ed to tamp to meet sab.
went to watch movie!
:D
money no enough 2~
i watched till i cried laaaa~
no wonder zamir said its touching
LOL!
movie ended at 10+,
so 69-ed hm aft tt.
wanted to do my bio notes,
bt was too tired, so off to slp xD

3rd August o8
as usual, Amaths tuition today.
bt asked tcher to teach me Emaths instead,
cos i looked at the mensuration w/s,
*blurred* o.o

had lunch aft tuition, den went to slp for a while.
tuition-ed again at 3+,
went through chem stuffs.
den continued with my hw aft tuition till now.

&&&i haven even do my cl grad ting laaa~
sian diao!
>"<

&i know you won't love me back.

No comments: