Friday, August 15, 2008

went school today ,with my fringe pin up.
&tt MRS TANG is still not satisfied~
i was like *idiot laaaa!*
i didnt pin up my fringe last time, she said nth.
now bcos of prelims, i pin up my fringe,
(SO, deres nth covering my eyes)
she's still not happy~
she ask me to put my hair on both sides behind my ears,
meaning, not having to leave my hair down on both side of my face.
stupid laaa!
>"<

okok, enough of tt.
anw, el prelim today.
its quite alright la, bt not confident in getting good results~
o.o
went for Amaths remedial at 1,
den lunched at KFC aft tt.
homed, &watch olympics.
i watched till i slept~
==
bt nvmd, singapore won the semi-finals for table tennis~
*CHEERSSSSSSSS!* :DDD
bt i believe singapore can get more medals in a few more yrs time,
WHEN SHEAUYUN JOIN OLYMPICS~
hahahs!

No comments: