Sunday, September 26, 2010


Celebrated Mid-autumn festival with Baby! Played with candles under some nearby void decks.
And he made a lollipop for me using the candle wax :D Yes, it's the one shown in the very first photo. Got to use my webcam to take the picture because I've got no more Satio to take photos for me. ALL THANKS TO THAT CREATURE WHO TOOK STOLE MY PHONE. MAY YOU DIE SOON.


Work has been quite relaxing for the past few days, despite the fact that I have to wake up early every morning, squeezing with people on the bus and MRT, and always being late when meeting the rest before work.
It's been a long time since I stayed at home for the whole day doing nothing. I should just treasure the hours spent at home, sitting in front of the laptop and watching the TV at the same time. And probably chatting with Boyfriend on MSN too. <3

I'm surviving with one of the Nokia old phones right now. Pray that it doesn't die on me too soon, even though my mum and I kind of dropped it (twice) in the morning today.
But it's ok. I shall learn to take good care of it from now on, and preventing it from getting stolen :(


Dear Nokia 6280. Please stay by my side till I get a new phone. <3

No comments: