Sunday, September 19, 2010

I'm so not going to work in banquets anymore (perhaps in this period of time), especially for MBS.
Their banquet management sucks like nobody's business.
We worked from evening till midnight, and some of the guys even have to serve more than a table due to a shortage in staff. But at the end of the day we didn't even receive a 'Thanks' from the in-charge. All we got was 'FUCK OFF'.
Worse still, I lost my Satio. I bet someone took my phone when we were collecting our bags before we went home. SHIT THAT PERSON SERIOUSLY.
He/she better get choked to death when eating, fall to death when walking, drowned to death when swimming, stabbed to death by some anonymous person, or simply get killed in an accident.
And and, the in-charge of the MBS banquet don't deserve his position at all. He scolded us from the moment we started work, all the way till we ended work.
I think there's a need for him to learn marketing. Internal customers play an important role ok. If he can treat us half as good as how other hotels did, I won't be so pissed off.
And his English has to be improved as well. I guess the only words he pronounced accurately yesterday was 'FUCK OFF'
SHIT YOU MAN. TREAT YOUR EMPLOYEES WELL IF YOU WANT THEM TO SERVE YOUR GUESTS WELL.





I miss my Bordeaux Satio :'(

No comments: