Friday, November 05, 2010


I was washing my face this morning and I looked into the mirror. Felt quite glad that my face condition got better now compared to a few months back. At least the red dots on my face aren't that obvious now I guess.
You people should feel happy for me too okay. Massive pimple outbreak isn't fun at all.
It sucks when you found out that the number of pimples on your face is increasing You try all sorts of products just to improve the condition but it got worse in the end.
It sucks when you have red dots on your face and when people look at you, they ask 'Why does your face has so many red spots?'
It sucks when you have super obvious pimple on your face and when people see you, they stare at your pimple and say 'Your pimple is so big. I feel like squeezing it for you'.
:(



No karma, I hope.

No comments: