Monday, November 29, 2010


Spent my Saturday at Baby's house! Had Pizza and Campbell soup for dinner :D
I think the both of us can't stop eating, and I'm getting fatter already :(
Baby bought me this Hello Kitty sweet from 7-11! Heart shaped sweets inside! <3 Omg makes me want my heart-shaped balloons even more.


And I bought a new house for my phone!


So cute right. Even my brother says so.
I was telling him there's this app where you can make your photos look like those old photos. So I took the opportunity to use his phone and take photos!
And here we go..







This is the old photo effect which I was mentioning. We took the photos one after another non-stop. There's a few more, but I'm lazy to upload, as usual.

Monday tomorrow, school tomorrow, waking up at 6+am tomorrow.
I want my weekends to come asap.

No comments: