Wednesday, April 06, 2011

9th Anniversary Date.

Yesterday was our 9th month together! Was intending to catch a movie at Orchard, but there isn't one which we  felt like watching.
So we made use of Plan B: Watch some shows at Baby's house and head out to Orchard for dinner.




Location: Centrepoint Astons Prime
I ate the beer battered fish or something and Baby tried the chicken and steak!
I didn't really like the fish actually, still preferred the normal Aston's and Fish & Co's one. Soooo I exchanged a fish for Baby's chicken!
But after eating the side dishes I felt so full that I returned Baby his chicken hehe. And Baby ended up eating the steak, the chicken and a fish. Not forgetting his side dishes.






Shall go other places next time. The food at Astons Prime doesn't really suit me :(
Ok, shall webcam with Baby and go to sleep sooooon!

No comments: