Sunday, April 24, 2011

Good Good Friday

Had steamboat dinner at Bugis with family yesterday, including Baby and my brother's gf!
Of course my father's car couldn't accommodate that many people, so my bro and his gf went there on their own while Baby arrive after his work!




The small small chickens found in the bowl were super yummy! And spicy hehe
And the number of sausages they give on each plate is so little. So me and my bro spent most of our time ordering and snatching them.






If you realized, my eldest brother did not appear in any of the pictures. He's there ok, just there I didn't take pictures of him hehe
So after filling our stomachs with those food, we went shopping ard Bugis Junction and ate ice cream (my mum treated us!)
Me and Baby then headed to Orchard to buy cake. And somehow I felt that Goodwood Park Hotel looks quite pretty actually. 









Ok I'm rushing this blogpost because my brothers are heading to bed and I don't want to be left alone in the living room!!!

Goodnight people! 

No comments: