Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fireworks

How cute is his cap hahaha
Failed shots of fireworks D:
The room's view of the fireworks was awesome! But they lasted for like.. only a few minutes? 
We were out for dinner before that and there was totally no bus to bring us back to the hotel from Marina Bay. Wasted our time waiting stupidly at the busstop. Took a cab back in the end, and the fireworks started just when we stepped into the room. So all of us were like running to the window and I forgot to change the settings of my camera = bad photos taken. :<
Spent our night at the hotel watching tv, doing project (hardworking students like me are hard to find), eating all the little snacks we had in the room.
The next morning........... BREAKFAST TIME!
His birthday present
Love their breakfast! Especially the cheese and ham omelette :)

Cabbed back to baby's house and I slept my day away. Really hate taking taxis because they always make me feel so unwell :(

No comments: