Sunday, July 24, 2011

NDP'11

'Tabao' Mcdonalds over!
People selling food and drinks there. Doubt anyone will actually buy from them... right?
Those guys in front, they were awesome. And Baby kept mentioning that he wanna be like them (when he's afraid of heights)
 Look at the baos - cutest thing in the evening hehe
 Sharon Au! Still as pretty. But I did something really embarrassing in front of her that night :(
 Really bad but my only shot of the star shaped fireworks! Deleted the heart shaped one because it looked so out of shape =/
This year's NDP was really great! Probably because I got the chance to watch it 'live'. The performances weren't as boring as I thought they will be, and the goodie bag this year is so much nicer than the previous years hehehe

Decided to leave my projects till tomorrow. It's gonna be a Stay Home Sunday a.k.a Project Day. Not motivating at all :(

No comments: