Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Believe it or not, my whole family is eating cup noodles right now at this hour for no reason.
I'm eating mee goreng, my parents and eldest brother eating Lor Mee, and my second brother eating the chicken flavour.
It always feels so good to eat cup noodles at such a late hour. I don't know why.

Anyway, I'm done with my Marina Bay Sands duty! Even though I only turned up for 5 out of 7 days, I made an effort to go okay. 5 hours of night duty isn't easy, especially after school or even ssm. So just praise/congratulate me please.

Some photos taken during MBS training and Saturday's meetup with Vivian!

 




(The above 3 photos are taken specially for Michelle)


Okay, the rest of the photos are on Fb. 
Gonna be 1am now. Shall do a little bit of research and off to bed! 
Goodbye and goodnight people (:

No comments: