Thursday, May 13, 2010

TODAY IS SO NOT MY DAY. Oh my god.
I left my house later than usual in the morning, so I decided to take a cab to school, hoping that I'm still able to make it on time for my 9am lesson.
The taxi driver was really good I can say. He drove super fast after I told him I'm actually going to be late for school. (I think his car was the fastest on the road)
BUT the traffic around TP was damn baddddddddd. Freaking lots of car, and it takes hours for a car to make a U-turn. Wth. So I was still late for lesson in the end. Shittttttt.
That was still ok, because I wasn't the only one late. HAHA
Halfway through the lesson, my menses came. -.- Don't ask me how I know luh, I CAN FEEL IT OKAY.
And I sat super straight up throughout the lesson, because I was afraid my pants will kena. Omg.
HWEE SAN, WE VERY MING KU UH! ):

Put that aside. Today's Shiseido's workshop was kinda interesting. :D
Learning all the makeup stuffs, skincare etc. I don't understand why everyone was complaining that it's boring when I find that the workshop is so much better than the usual lessons.
The school should organise more of such workshops luh. I don't mind waking up early and spend 3 hours attending this kind of workshops. I think my attendance will be full for the whole semester. HAHA

Shall try doing my accounting tutorial now. I guess I'll take hours to finish it since the tv is just right in front of me.
I don't like accountingggg. Or maybe it's because of the teacher. Her rule is to answer question in order to get participation marks. Idiot.
Almost the whole class was like busy answering questions, except me. I just sit there and keep quiet. Seriously don't like teachers who use this method to get their students participate in class. Rahhhhhhhhhhh.

K, update again soon.

No comments: