Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hello people. I just came out of my bathroom, washing away the 1/4 bottle of gel on my hair.
Yes, I'm done with my SSM Proficiency test 1! Waited for an hour or so just for my test. This is the worse thing ever I swear.
Sitting at a side nervously, watching people doing their tests, serving/clearing glasses and plates, doing table setting etc. Some even smile so widely because they've finished their test and are going home.
I was asked to reach at 1130am or before, and I only managed to finish my test by 2pm. Idiot. But nevermind, at least I still get to reach home earlier than any of the SSM days. HAHA

Ok, I'm a happy girl now, except that I can' stop worrying about my hair. The amount of hair falling is increasing as days pass by. (I think it's because of SSM!)
So one day if you happen to see me bald, don't laugh at me please.

No comments: