Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's a not-very-beautiful Sunday afternoon and I'm on my way to Baby's house.

This is the first time I feel like getting out of my house no matter what.
I needed the Internet last night just to post my schoolwork on the website. I just need probably 10-15minutes. It's not as if I'll take years to do so.
You could have chose not to play your games for a while and gave me the Internet for my schoolwork.
But you didn't give a damn about me.
All you did was to ask me if I still need the Internet because you can direct the Internet all to your com if I don't need it so that at least you can still use it.
May I ask if you're the one who is paying for the internet? If no then what gives you the right to use all the Internet when only one person in the family can use it?
Hello. I need the Internet so badly for my SCHOOLWORK but you need it to play some stupid GAMES on your com. Which is more important?
If gaming is more important then what's the point of you going all the way to NUS when you could have just played games for the whole of your life?!
And now that you're working, you're spending all your money on taxi which you took to work almost every single day.
I'm studying at Sentosa for 4 out of 5 days, I wake up earlier than you everyday, I need to take a bus, 2 trains and a monorail just to get to my school. But I've never took a taxi.
Do you know why? Because I'm not like you who always play games till so late and can't wake up in the morning and be on time for work.
I know it's my fault to shout at you first yesterday. But I'm not going to apologize because you shouted back at me too.
I'm not so stupid to stay at home today and quarrel with you when I get nothing in the end while you get all the internet to your com just to play some stupid game of yours.
I'm tired of trying to connect my laptop to one pathetic Internet at home. I'm even more tired of getting scolded by you for using the Internet.

At this very moment I just find that you're freaking SELFISH.

No comments: