Sunday, December 05, 2010

Spent my entire Saturday at Kusu Island and Sentosa yesterday!
Thanks Tay Chien Wan for her super white bread fully spread with Chocolate <3
Took the ferry over to Kusu, and it's a freaking almost an hour ride!
But the island wasn't as big as what we expected. So we managed to head back with the 1130 ferry :D

And here's the main activity of the day: Underwater Water World with Baby! *happy and dancing around*
(Don't ask me why am I still going Sentosa when I need to go there for four out of seven days every week)
The queue at the ticket booth was kinda long, so we ended up going to Underwater World first before watching the fur seals and dolphin show!

























We found our way to the Beach Station after the help of the Sentosa map. Smart people never get lost. HAHA
Shall go to more places next time. HAW PAR VILLA! :D

Okay, I shall try to start my not more than 5 pages report now. I can't wait for holidays, Christmas and Chinese New Year!

No comments: