Sunday, December 26, 2010

Updates on my wound: It looks like I got bitten by a dog now (after applying medicine).


I'm complaining and crying every now and then because of the pain.
I think I have a sad life :'(

But I guess I enjoyed my Christmas this year. Three consecutive days of meetup :)



22nd December 2010:
Watched 'Hello Stranger' and settled our dinner at Timbre.
Nice food with great live band. One bad thing is just the flight of stairs you have to climb just to get to Timbre. (They should have an escalator there)






23rd December 2010:
Had lunch at Seoul Garden (our traditional dining place since secondary school) and spent the rest of our afternoon at Kbox.
I love Scape's Kbox XL room. It's so big that you can simply sleep in it! HAHA










24th December 2010:
Spent my very first Christmas with Baby. We went Henderson Waves for picnic!
Went over to his house for stayover, but I fell down before I reached his house :( So he spent most of his time trying to clean my wound and stop me from shouting and crying at the same time.
And thanks Baby for your love letter and present! I love it. :)




<3

No comments: