Friday, June 10, 2011

11th Date.

So Saturday was our 11th month anniversary and we went for our date after my interview! ONE MORE MONTH TO A YEAR! *Whistle*

Felt quite glad that I was going out on that day because the aircon people came and my house was filled with all the drilling sounds. Headed out to Orchard with Baby and we settled our dinner @ The Ship! Hehe was craving for pork loin! :D

Baby ate this and it tastes so freaking nice. I'm gonna eat this the next time I tell you.
My pork loin hehehehehehehehehe

Spent almost the entire evening and night walking around the malls. Ended up at the Cityhall area and there was this ang moh guy playing the violin at Raffles City. He's so talented and everyone there was enjoying his entertainment. Snapped a few photos and made our way out of the place.

I shall look forward to my next visit to The Ship because I love the food there so much and even Baby agreed that they tasted nice hehe. Food food food. I'm eating so much nowadays.

No comments: