Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Back to update a little about my weekend! :D

Saturday was rather an eventful day for me! Woke up super early for the Bare Your Sole 2011 event. So tiring you know. Plus it was raining that morning, makes me so reluctant to get out of my bed :(
Thank god it didn't rain (that heavily) during the walk. The weather seemed just right that morning hehe


Walked 4km around the Gardens by the Bay (I think).
Wasn't really used to it. Well, who will be used to walking barefooted in Singapore right?! The route included not just the usual black-colored ground as seen in the photos. We got to walked on bridges, grasses etc. Not exactly tough but stepping on the little rocks on the ground really hurts.
I shall treasure my shoes from now on. Thank you for protecting my feet since small :D

Met Baby after that for lunch and chalet. Wanted to eat the duck porridge at Vivo hawker but it wasn't open. So we changed to eating some Teochew fish porridge! Tasted not bad, especially the fish slices hahaha
Headed over to Sentosa aft that for the chalet! I decided to walk the broadwalk because it costs 2$ cheaper than taking the monorail! Don't say I'm cheapskate or whatever ok. I'm just trying to save $$$ heheheh


 And this is the chalet at Sentosa

I think it looks quite pretty as compared to those at Downtown East. But it's super duper boring over there, and the rooms are super duper small toooooo. Downtown East chalets are so much better!
Left the place after dinner and headed over to Baby's house before going home. That night was the best night to sleep because I KO-ed the moment I lied down :D

This week's gonna be filled with stuffs and I'm so going to die because I have no idea on how to do the stupid DPD report. Shitz.

No comments: