Friday, June 17, 2011

Almost fainted

I was watching 女人我最大 just now and they were talking about stuffs they bought from other countries.
And thennnnnnnnnnnnnn they showed this really cute Hello Kitty!


Yes it's black but it's sooooooooo cute!
I thought it was just a toy at my first glance, but I was so wrong! It's a speaker!!! (I know it's obvious because you can see the iPod connected in the picture) -.-
But what makes it even cuter is that the Kitty will actually shake its head when the song is playing!
Like this:


I wanted to find the video of 女人我最大 but I can't find it and I'm lazy to search for it further.
Shall try looking for it again (if i remember) and I'll post it up! Oh my godddddd so cute right. 
I forgot to take note where it was bought but I guess it's from Japan? Japan always have these cute stuffs, not Singapore :(


Ok enough of craziness. Hehehehehee SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 

No comments: