Thursday, March 04, 2010

After so many days of hot weather, there's finally some drizzle just now. But it lasted for less than 5 minutes. Idiot.
I'm sweating everyday because of the hot weather luhhhhhhh. RAIN, PLEASE COME. (I'm not referring to the Korean's Rain anyway. :D)

Was looking at people's blog last night, and I went back to see the blog shared by Me, Vivian, San, Mabel, Sabrina and Michelle in the past.
Oh my god. I laughed out immediately once I saw the names we wrote for Vivian and Michelle.

Vivian Laowei, Hai Long Wang.
Michelle Laoka, Techno Dinosaur.

I totally forgot we actually gave them these names, especially Michelle's. HAHAHA
Mabel's name wasn't too bad as well.

Mabel Laobel, Ah Hao.

I can't remember how and why these names came to our mind last time. But I just feel like laughing now when I see these nicknames.
TECHNO DINOSAUR! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments: