Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm done with my 3 days of work! :D
Have been working at the Babycare Festival since Friday. It's kinda fun actually, with all the friendly workmates around and interacting with all the cute babies and pretty mothers.
The best thing was that meals were bought for us on each day. Haha
Friday: Burger King
Saturday: Duck rice + Long John Silver
Sunday: Noodles + Goreng Pisang
They even bought bottles of mineral water for us as they were afraid that we would get thirsty after all the talking and stuffs. How nice of them (:

I really wonder what my handphone's battery is made of. 3 days of work, and my phone's battery isn't flat yet!
It was still 100% full last night actually, and it only dropped by a teeny weeny bit today. Heheh
I love my Bordeaux Satio to the maxxxxxxx :D

It's sleeping time soon. Freaking tired after the long hours of standing.
Shall have a gooooooooood sleep tonight!
Goodnight people.

No comments: