Sunday, March 07, 2010

Back from dinner at Orchard with Sabrina, Michelle, Vivian and San!
Had our fill at Ajisen before we walked to Plaza Singapura to slack for a while.
Gonna meet up with Mabel as well on Friday. I'm so looking forward to it :D

Finished watching Final Destination 4 on Friday and This Is It yesterday. I bet everyone's busy watching movies and dramas nowadays. Haha
And I think Michael Jackson kinda rocks now. (I know it's like a bit too late)
Dreamt of him before when I was young. He was attempting to take me away for no reason, and yes, I started to be scared of him.
But after watching This Is It, oh gosh, I love his voice and his dance moves. Heheh
He's definitely the King of Pop.
BEAT IT~ BEAT IT~ OWWWWWWW!

Ok, I'm getting bored staying at home nowadays, there's not much things for me to do afterall.
But at least I went out on some days, unlike Amelia! She actually stayed at home everyday since she came back from class chalet! LOL
She must be some kind of monsters who are afraid of sunlight. Hahaha. Just kidding Amelia. I know you don't mind, cos we're the Bo Chap team! Heheh

Done with blogging, gonna look for something to do now.
Byeeeeeee. Hope that I can sleep well tonight.

No comments: