Thursday, March 11, 2010

Today isn't a happy day for me definitely. I'm in a freaking bad mood right now.
Is it so damn difficult for you to enter some words by pressing the keys on your handphone and reply my text?
One word reply is good enough, I don't ask for much. But you didn't even bother to reply a single thing.
Yes, maybe I treated you in this way before in the past. At least I finally replied, at least I told you how I felt in the end right?
I know I sounded harsh in the first place today, but that doesn't mean I deserve this right?

Anyone who come across this post, DON'T ask me what happened, DON'T ask me who am I referring to, just DON'T ask me anything about it.
I think the person knows who he/she is. 
I feel like scolding all the vulgarities out to make my mood better. But no, I shall not. I'm not that violent afterall.



Release of results for the End-semester tests tomorrow. Wish me good luck.

No comments: