Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Have been complaining about the class arrangement to everyone since Monday, including my mum.
And instead of telling me 'That's how school is like', 'Don't worry, you can still meet up with your friends after school' etc, my mum actually agrees with what I said and added 'Don't know how they do the arrangement one!'.
This is the best console I've gotten. It feels good to know that there's someone out there who understands how I feel, knows what my worry is, and supports my thinking.
Frankly speaking, not being able to meet up with friends isn't my main worry. People tend to feel helpless when they know that they will be alone (while others have company), isn't it?
I've got no idea how to put my feelings into words, but I'm sure I don't need anyone's advices right now. They will only make me feel even worse at certain times.
Still, a big thanks to those who tried comforting me in the past few days.
Perhaps Fiona's right. Nothing sticks with us forever. We have to make new friends and learn to work with them.

Kay, not to mention school matters.  I think my brother really hates my Satio and loves his Iphone too much.
He's been telling my family how good Iphones are and how bad my Satio is.
'If I were you, I would have sold off my Satio and buy an Iphone!' This was what he told me just now.
Whatever. I still think that my Bordeaux Satio rocks the most.
(NO OFFENCE TO ANY IPHONE USERS. THE FOLLOWING IS JUST MY OWN PERSONAL VIEWS)
I don't like Iphones because they are too common, and I believe they aren't as good as how people always describe.
Trust me. Go and take a bus/Mrt and look around. 85% of the people are using Iphones. This is what I always encounter, I don't know about you guys.
But this doesn't stop me from wanting an Itouch. Iphone and Itouch are different okay. I want an Itouch for god sake. But if you ask Iphone, I would say no thanks.
These are just my opinions anyway. I'm not trying to go against anyone or anything.
I just love my Satio and thats all. I hate it when people (one good example would be my brother) come and have bad comments on my phone.
People will love their phones much more than others' right?

Alright, enough of these stuffs. They are spoiling my mood on this Wednesday night.

Went shopping at Orchard today.
Feels great to go shopping alone. I can simply walk around a store for millions of times without having to worry about others getting bored.
Went back to Tampines for dinner with Sabrina at Ajisen before heading home.

A few days left before school reopens. Timetable's gonna be out tomorrow if I'm not wrong.
Pray hard that my timetable turns out to be something acceptable. But even if it doesn't, I think I'll still have to live with it.

Bye people. Tomorrow will be a better day (I believe so).

No comments: