Sunday, April 04, 2010

Hi world. Today's my off day from work!
Reason being, I'm supposed to go Malaysia for Qing Ming, but it ended up with only my parents going.
So I managed to sleep till 1 plus today, woke up for lunch, and back to sleep again.
Don't blame me, it's not that I'm lazy to wake up or anything. I'm just too tired to.
Have been working for the past few days, which means waking up at 7am and working for 9 to 10 hours. I think I'll die if I don't get a rest every now and then.
Oh, and I went Cash Studio last nightttttt! Met Mabel and Michelle for dinner after my work, and we decided to go Simpang Bedok's Cash Studio late in the night. Yes, from 10+pm till 1+am.
But Bedok Princess's Cash Studio is still way better I can say.

Anyway, meet up with Vivian on Friday for some shopping.
Bought the shoes and pants that we wanted. Vivian seldom buy things one okayyyy. Heheh.




Gotta sleep soon, there's work again tomorrow.
Goodnight.

No comments: